Friday, December 7, 2018

Cancer Connection at Holiday Inn in Perrysburg

The wife invited me to go, but the real reason was to see friends of the past. Once there I also found Jean Schoen. She is the CEO, e.g. Founder and President, of Cancer Connections. Cancer is rapid and uncontrolled growth cells within the body. It sucks up energy and body material along the way. It is hard to deal with, yet many do and many survive.  Jean and her crew are there to help those individuals with advice, physical help, food, and other necessities as she can give. She is sort of Mother Jean of Toledo. In any case her heart belongs to those she loves which are those in need. This is truly a God event, so we give.

If you want to give or help, then call Jean at 419-725-1100, or send those big checks to 151 North Michigan, Suite 200, Toledo, Ohio 43604. Remember God is on her side. If you want to check her out, in need of help or help others, then click this link to the Cancer Connection web page.  You can e-mail her at CancerConnectionNWO@gmail.com.

Here are my teasers, all are uploaded to the Walgreens photo site, see link at bottom. Sue, call me if you need help. Lv ya, Sgt Pete, RN



















Click this link to see all pics taken at the Holiday Inn in Perrysburg at the Cancer Connection event. You will need to sign in or register at the Walgreen Photo Site. Call me if you want something, see my rates and rules, nobody can beat my rates. All pic not liked are deleted, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment