Friday, April 1, 2022

Fifth St Jerome's Fish Fry, Walbridge, Ohio

Only one fish fry left, so better make it tonight. Seems I been laxing with my postings. It's an old man thing.

It brings me great happiness to see you smile when you see your loved ones. The joy of giving is not so much for the receiver but for the giver. For the giver rejoices in feeling of the receiver's happiness.  We all love Christmas morning for we jump with joy when those kids open their presents. Our God gave all, God too rejoices in giving.  The more you give, the more you will receive. So this is why I give my work away, to capture that happiness, your smile, it is a rush, something you can do too.









 






So all pic taken tonight will be posted in 2023, if we make it that far. It's been rough, but my God is saving me for something really big, just hope it don't hurt too much. Love you all, have a great Easter, hug them tight for me.  Remember, you too can get a joy rush by giving, give them something to smile about and in turn  you will smile too. 

Click this link to see all pic taken at St Jerome's 5th fish fry on April 1, 2022. 



No comments:

Post a Comment