Saturday, May 6, 2023

DC Trip for Julie Biddle (born March 16, 1960) and Jack Borsa(born June 12, 2023)

I put this page here to remember the event. We drove to DC so wife could attend baby shower, Jack was born on June 12, 2023, but he may be reading this some day. On Sunday Mike Biddle had a memorial service for his wife and my sister-in-law, Julie Biddle who passed this spring. There was much family. I uploaded this to Walgreens, but most already have them via google drive.

I miss Julie, I think of here whenever I lose something, she had this psychic power and I would call here in need of guidance. I have more faith in Julia than St Anthony. I believe I too have psychic power, but some call it psychotic. We miss her, every now and then her presence comes to me. Not much or presents just a feeling that she is here. 

Here are the teasers, all are up loaded to Walgreens.  I will print some to give away. I deal in memories, but really just family and friends. Love them up that time thing is short. 

Here are the teasers, all loaded to Walgreen's Photo site:




























To see all pics at Walgreens, then click on this link. I already uploaded to google drive, but it is here for others to see.  There is much more to see of our family and friends, go to indexes and see. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment