Sunday, May 5, 2024

First Communion at St Jerome's Parish in Walbridge, Ohio

Sister Tina called on Tuesday requesting I take pictures of their First Communion. Of course I said "YES" for the universal answer which is yes. Sister asked what I charged? I said a thank you and a smile.

What's not better than to celebrate the eucharist with new folks. Whenever I take communion the present of the Holy Spirit is found. I really can't explain it or even prove it, but it is a feeling that God is here. God works in many ways. So this day was special for me. The best stuff given from God is family. Love them or hate them, they're yours. That is why I take so many pictures of family and friends, it's  a God thing. The best God thing I saw on that day was the number of children at church. Hey are children making a comeback? Faith, hope and love can be found there too, less so on an i-phone or with fancy toys. Faith, hope and love will carry one through bad times. It pays to pray, it pays to worship for difficult times will arise. Best you teach your children about this, for over life they will need faith, hope and love.  

All pic taken can be found at Walgreen's photo site, click link at bottom. I do love to capture family and friends, so if you remember, call me for that next birthday, family re-union, or special day. Did you see my St Jerome's rate?  Hope to see you all soon, universal answer is yes. 

Father Scott on left, Father Michael on right, Sister Tina on left and Ms. Michelle the First Communion Teacher on right. Those other twelve young adults are on there way. 



























See the deals at Walgreens, don't forget to crop and enhance pic using Walgreen's photo editor. Print some for Mom and Dad and that special one in their lives. Printed pic last longer. Oh yes got a bunch of fish fry pic here looking for a good home, If you did not get them at the last fish fry and want a look see, then DM me. Lv ya Peter

PS if you have a child and want them to receive first communion, then call Sister Tina at 419 666 2857, hurry one never knows when those communion slots will be filled. Maybe send her an email at tpetrick@sndusa.org, she won't bite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment