Friday, September 20, 2024

St Albans, Vermont, Land of Maple Syrup

We returned from Vermont for almost a week. I know some of you want to see your picture, so here they are. I had a great time in Vermont. It was wonderful to meet you all. I hope to see you soon. I would of taken more, but faith separated my lens from the camera body. Camera is ok, but I need to repair the tab connector on the lens. 

Call me for that next wedding, birthday, baptism, or family reunion, I will wave my fees just for you and mostly everyone else. Universal answer is yes, but you got to ask for I can't read minds. I do take pictures at St Jerome's Fish Fry. God willing and if you remember this Spring then get some good food with a free print. 

All pics are uploaded at Walgreen photo site, vlick on link below to see all. I will print some of these Vermont pics and attempt to forward them to you via Senior Center. I will let you know via this blog when they are there. 

Here are my teasers:






















If you did not see your pic or want to see all of them then:  Click here to see my Vermont pics via Walgreen's photo site.

I had issues with my camera. A relearning event. I shot some pics on RAW which are really big files and one needs software to see them. I changed this to jpg files, more user friendly, but I reduced the pixel count. If you want a greater pixel count, then DM me. 

Hope to see you all soon

Lv ya, Peter





No comments:

Post a Comment