Hi Dan and Molly
There are over 900 pics. I
deleted some, but most came out great. I did not focus on you two, but on those
that love you. Molly, you looked so happy, and I know Dan was just as happy. We
rejoiced with your smiles of happiness, for when Molly is happy all are happy. Had
a great time too.
Please thank Bob and Jean for all their hospitality, aka great wine and food. Also thank My sister and bother-in-law for great food food and a bed at week's end.
I made four different Walgreen files. For see each file at Walgreens, you will need to click on each link. These four links are at the bottom of this page. Here are the teasers.
Click these links to see most of
all I took on July 17th to 22nd. You will need to sign in. Look for page of deals
and edit with Walgreen photo app. If you want the orginal(s) let me know, but
there are over 900 pics and memory may be a problem.
If you want to print a lot of
pics, wait for Walgreen's Deals. Some days they have deals on signal prints,
but mostly they have prints on 50 or 100 or more. Twelve cents a print is a
good. deal. Once per month in Ohio, maybe California too, they give away a free
8X10 print, so check deals and watch your email (scan for free). In addition,
one can crop and enhance these prints at the Walgreen phots site. If
anyone wants the digital files, then ask. If anyone wants a picture removed,
then say so. See my rules. You foks are beutiful so just everyday shower,
dress nice, smile a lot and stay in the present.
Dan and Molly have a great
life, I will be somewhere with camera ready, don't change too much.
Lv ya Peter
Click this link to see Dan and Molly's Wedding on July 18th, 2026
Click this link to see Dan and Moly at the Le Vaquero Tasting Room on July 17th, 2026
Click this link to see Dan and Molly at Brunch, in Pinto Park on July 10th, 2026
Click this link to see Dan and Mollys revised family from july 17 to 22nd, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment