Friday, March 22, 2013

2013 Sixth Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish

This is the sixth Friday of Lent, at St. Jerome's Fish Fry. Only Good Friday is left, so I will be there. In accordance with Father Eric, I will post these in the vestibule on the first, to third Weekend after Easter. If these are not taken then it will be basement time. I said I would pitch those pics from 2012, but I just can't. I will wrap them well and bring with me for 2014.


If you see anyone you know, meaning you can contact them, then take that pic with you and forward it to them. These pics need a good home, not a way station. Don't be afraid to take these pics, if you know anyone, just take and give it to them. Those pics that are left will be kept for next year's Fish Fry, so God willing, will see you next year. There is only one Fridays left, so if you know of any who want that family picture, then come for a Good Friday meal and I will capture that moment.




















Please forward link to friends and family, for they would love to see you. Don't forget the Military members, they too need to know why they are there. Only one week to go. Have a great Easter, eat and love well.  

Click this link to see all of the Sixth St. Jerome's Fish Fry Pics at Walgreens.

Sorry for posting so late, got a job and it's nights so reality is off by 12 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment