Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cancer Connection and International Reading Association at the Pinnacle in Toledo, Ohio

The wife requested my presents at the Pinnacle. It was touch and go because I had a major repair to my transportation, but God was with me and I completed the task. I'm glad I came and took these pictures. To stop time and reflect on life and it's journey, never really knowing where one is going or how one will end up. It doesn't matter, for just love each day and each other, God will take care, he always does. Here are my teasers, all are uploaded to Walgreens, link at bottom.


Where's mom?








































A good friend replied to my statement that no one can beat my price, which I still hark at some. He said "you can pay them." I'm too cheap to pay, but every artist must pay, for we all pay sooner or latter. I pay forward, for sure you can relive these memories later, rerun that good tape, for it's so much better to remember. Walgreens limits memory to their site, so after a year or so they too will be gone. Please print some today. You got to log on with valid e-mail. Forward URL to others who love you. Sooner better than later, 40% off today with web coupon. For today it's WHOLEORDER40. 12 cents/print, print a dozen, someone will love you for  it. 

Also call me for that group hug event, no one can beat my price.  

Click this link to see all pics at the Pinnacle in Toledo, Ohio 

No comments:

Post a Comment