Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sanoj's B-day Party in Toledo, OH

Sorry so late, it's the price one pays when there is no price. Sanoj, Desiree, and Yolanda, along with their good friends all had a great time. There was face painting and a balloon guy. I ate some good food and saw many present. Sanoj is lucky to have so many who love her. 

So here are my teasers. All can be seen at the Walgreens photo site. Will prints some when the next Walgreen sale comes buy.











































To see all pics taken at Sanoj's B-day party in Toledo, Ohio, then click this link. To see these pics, then sign into Walgreens Photo site or register with a valid e-mail address. Will print some for Yolanda and Joyce soon. I have a 5x7 print of Sanoj and Desiree in my car, so if you close to me, then come and get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment