Saturday, August 5, 2017

Young Joel's Birthday Party

Kim call and I came. I was running late related to another Birthday gig on the same day. But I took a lot and fell in love. Don't tell the wife. (this is a test to see if she reads my blog) Joel is truly blessed to have Kim as his wife, for she is determined, upright and happy women. Remember these Ann Lander's quotes for a happy marriage. I love you, you look great, how can I help, you're right it's my fault, and let's go out to eat. Going out to eat is the best of the lot, so us it often. Well that's Ann for you. We all need to count our blessings and thank God often.
Here are my teasers:




























































 To see all pics taken at Joel's B-day Party, click this link to take you to the Walgreen's Photo site. You will need to log in or register.

Late Entry: I needed to reformat some pics, don't know how those large ones got in there. Deleted some duplicates. When Walgreens have a sale, will print some, but don't let that stop you from printing some. I normally wait for 10 cents a print. Should get my resume to Angle today. Got to get motivated, getting bored. Maybe I will just join the marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment