Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Alaska Trip via Train, Bus and Ship, September 12, 2017

Wife and I decided we should go the great Northwest and visit our 49th State. The State is beautiful, many mountains, trees, salmon, bears, goats, and elk. They roam wherever taking over grocery stores, streams, garbage cans and attempting to limit human encroachment by other species (that is we). We are sorry about the delay in posting. Some got that sea cruise crud, which just put me down, then I had work duties, even though I am retired, and there are family chores and obligations. So for some, here is the link I promised. Most other pics are found and print via Walgreens photo site. If you want the original file, then ask. E-mail and number is on your left.

Here are the teasers


































To see or print some Alaska pics via the Walgreens Photo Site, then click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment