Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween at the Otterbein, Pemberville, Ohio

I work as needed now. So I lucked out to work on Halloween eve at Otterbein. Yes Rebecca, there is a God. Otterbein at Portage Valley is a retirement facility in Pemberville, Ohio. I work there as a nurse, but had some time between medications passes to take some pics of my resident and staff  with family in costumes. I love families and friends the most for this is truly what is valued, it's called love. All had a great time giving and getting candy. Many had hyperglycemia, but will survive that sugar high. All pics are uploaded to Walgreens. If you see anyone you know, please send them the URL. Not all folks are wise to this blog. Teasers below, link to Wallgreens at the bottom of this page.



































I put all my pics, well the ones I like, on the Walgreen's Photo Site. If you don't want these here or there then let me know. See my rules for taking pics. Don't know when I will back, it's a as need thing. Will prints some via Walgreens, but I really want a family pic with love ones, so call me. The universal answer is YES, but you got to ask. Sometimes you got to ask me twice. Can someone call or email me when OPV has their family Thanksgiving Dinner.

Click this link to take you to Walgreens, to see most of OPV prints taken at Halloween Eve Trick or Treat Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment