Saturday, November 11, 2017

Benefit for Kevin Weizebski, Carolyn's Personalized Catering, Northwood, OH

Every fall, I search for firewood. Some years I get more than I need, so I sit out the next year, but I was a little short this yar so I called Mary. She is part owner/manager of Carolyn's Personalized Catering in Northwood, Ohio. The property contains a large amount of trees, so she lets me scavenge as needed. Well I left a message on Wednesday, and Mary called be back on Friday. She informed me about her Husband’s Benefit on November 11th. She not only gave me permission to enter her property, but also allowed me to take pictures. I love to do this. For family and friends are all we truly love. They are the glue that holds us together. As reported by Mary's daughter, an RN, ..."Kevin has a rare autoimmune disease called Antisynthetase Syndrome. This nasty disease causes breakdown and destruction to all muscles and his lungs...." I know they did good for this event, for the place was jumping. The food was great, while the drinks were cheap. Here are my teasers. All pics are on Walgreen's photo site via the link at the end of this post. Please print some for that Christmas family get together. 















































Click this link to see all pics taken at Kevin's Benefit. 

If you see Mary and/or her family, then let them know we can do another lower key family pic event. Universal answer is yes, but you got to ask. Oh, yey this applies to anyone who can afford my rates, sometimes if I like you I will wave these too. Just round them up, that's the hard part. Hope to see you soon. I will print some for Mary and Kevin, this is taking me longer than expected, new Element 15 software is a learning curve. 

If you want a meal to go, which I love because it is real food or just looking for the place to have a reception, then contact Mary via this link.  Mary can we have Lasgana every other week please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment