Thursday, December 7, 2017

Otterbein Christmas Dinner, Pemberville, Ohio

I love Christmas, it is truly a special time of year. We give presents to others and watch with glee when they're open. There is joy when one gifts for both the receiver and giver. This is the reason I love to give pics away, to see your joy and happiness is my joy and happiness too. It's a short feeling, like Christmas morning, fast, a quick release of endorphins. I do it everyday, for me each day is Christmas. So have a Merry Christmas. Love ya too, Peter 



















































To see and print all pics taken at OPV on December 7th via Walgreens then click this link. You will need to register or sign in

Note to some, I have printed a bunch so see me Sunday evening (Dec 10th) or check with activities on Monday morning. I will attempt to distribute, Ho, Ho, Ho :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment