Saturday, May 25, 2019

Danita Big 50th Celebration

So Danita made this appointment months ago, and this was touch and go for me. I have been very busy this spring. Working long hours and days, but wait, wait a minute because this page is about Danita, my favorite STNA at CCC. I love Danita in a brotherly way, she always smiles and is present on my station. I never ever need to call her or look for her. She goes above and beyond her duties and if I could I would give her a raise, are really big raise. 

She deserves a happy birthday wish, and if I win the big one, then watch out. See you all soon. Off to Long Island now. Lv ya girl. :)

Teasers here, link to Walgreens below.























If you did not see your pic, well then you got to go to Walgreen Photo site by clicking this link. Need to sign in or register. Will prints some for the birthday girl soon or maybe later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment