Sunday, July 28, 2019

Friends and Family at Edi's Wedding Shower in Toledo, Ohio

That God thing seems to work well for Edi. I was working for Melisa last Friday, and Edi, my boss, shows up. I was planning on working under the radar, e.g., no one would know I was there. I am an old boy scout, and old enough to remember my scouting craft. But I failed, and Edi found me out and informed me of her shower on Saturday. Can never say no to Edi, never mind a bride, she got this superwoman power. So here are some pics, all are uploaded to Walgreens. What a great family and friends, they truly love each other. Click on the link below to take you to Walgreens Photo site. 













































To see all my pics taken at Edi's Shower, then click this link to take you to the Walgreen's Photo site. There you can see and order pics from Edi's Shower. You got to sign in or register with valid e-mail. 

This week at Walgreens is 9 cent/print for 100 or more so I will print some for Dalila, St Jerome's' Parish Folks, Tracy's Family, Edi's Clan and maybe some more which I may have forgotten. I love Christmas in July, but August will do. Love them up for that time thing is way too short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment