Sunday, October 11, 2020

Nolan's Class of 2020 Senior Pictures

Last time I remember, Nolan was in his mother arms. It goes fast, and faster each day. Todd call me a day or two ago, requesting a photo shoot of his first born son, see it Senior Picture day. So here they are, taken today. 

I love family the most, it's the only true thing we have, so if you need a Senior Picture, then just ask. No body can beat my rates. Will need a parent or two to be present with any student photo shoot. See my rules, I may need to add this rule to others. 

All pic are loaded to Walgreen's Photo site, you will need to log in or register. 

Here are the teasers:



















I took over 300 pics, I expect only 4 percent to be good enough to print this is a double Pareto Principle. So go over them slowly. I'ill print you some when there is a sale. No rush here. Feel free to forward link to friends and family. 









No comments:

Post a Comment