Sunday, April 28, 2024

West Coast Family in Cupertino and San Ramon

Wife and I took off to California to spend time with two Birthday girls. Foo who married Brian my older nephew and Mila, daughter of Kurstin and Steve, my younger nephew. We had a great time. Best of best was a soap bubble gun machine. 

Mila was so happy. When I told her I watch Miss Rachel with her cousin once removed, Parker, she got excited. She jumped up and down so I did too. Mila got my mom all over her. Foo is a young Irish lassie from the heart of Ireland. She smiles brightly every time I see her. A welcome smile is always better.  

Shane and I took many pics for shutter control was on continues, aka 3 frames per second. We need to look at these multi frame pics and determine which one would you print, AKA a study the differences. See all at Walgreens, link below. 

Here are the teasers:







Rocky the dog, a dog with purpose, but always on the go just may be it. 


Can Mila getting any more love.




See how good they smile.




















Click on this link to see all pics uploaded to Walgreen's photo site.  Check out indexes for past event pages. 





No comments:

Post a Comment