Good Fridays is today, Christians acknowledge their savior, Jesus Christ, from death to resurrections. Jesus died for our sins, he offered forgiveness with a path to an afterlife. Jesus gave us light, hope and salvation. We are enlighten by teachings and amazed at his power. Many new and young folks are leery of God, some refusing to believe, but it takes only one act to turn into a believer. I have seen many acts, some that can't be explained, but I believe my God was there helping and pulling my ass out of that fire.
Jesus is found within us and within our family and friends. Easter is a celebration, a renewal of life, a new year of bright sun with spring growth. Enjoy these days, hug those close, take pictures of family together for these are the good times.
All pics are uploaded to the Walgreens photo site, just click on the link below. Here are 6th FF teasers, see you next year, the first Friday after lent.
Warning: I routed the 2025 fish fry to local schools, howerver they were lost at Lake elementary school. If you have some internal contact with the Lake School folks, then ask them if they seen them. I got till Good Friday of 2027. Will check in September 2026.
Click this link to see all pics taken at the 6th Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish in Walbridge Ohio.
Click this link to see all pics taken at past St Jerome's Fish Fries.
No comments:
Post a Comment