Rev.00 Page Development in
progress, expect changes/revision as time permits, last update Oct 13, 2026
I will attempt to capture the building
stages. I am still a novius when building but will explain some steps,
fill free to comment, we both can learn something. I will attempt to post once
per month for the previous month, this page is August 2026. All pic taken are
at Walgreen's photo site. There is photo site links at the bottom of this page
This page is two work days one week apart. We
are not there every day. I attempt to work one or two days per week. This is
all volunteer work. I get great benefits for work is physical and mental therapy. Jason our
foreman or lead is the best PT instructor ever, he also knows a lot. I come home and every muscle
hurts, but all good. Dependent on that stage in construction a core crew of five
to six volunteers are assigned to Jason. This varies dependent on needs while there
are finite work slots, sometimes no availability, other time Gina our scheduler
may be looking for help. Help, that may be you. At times, a company will volenteer labor or the site is used as a training aid (Penta).
If anyone does not like or agree with these
photographs, then let me know and they will be removed. See rule's page, link
to your left.
Here are some teasers, check back later for
updates.
This may take too much, but I will work on it now and then. Here is the link for August and September (updating when able).
Click this link to see all pics taken in Bradner, Ohio for HFH August 2026
Hey want to help, meet new folks, exercise, learn a skill, then call Gina at 419 481-8100.
Click this link to see partial batch of pics taken in Bradner, Ohio for HFH September 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment