Sunday, November 1, 2020

So Tyler Jordan McClorrine Jr. was seven and his family and friends had a Funigans Party

So Joanna stopped me two weeks ago and requested my services for her grandson's birthday celebration. It was at Funigans in Sylvania. They had a great skating ring and game room. Tyler had a great time, his cake was green and special. I did notice he was not too secure on his skates, but that was ok because every time Mr. Gravity pulled him earthward, Tyler got back up. Tyler never stayed down for long, for he never ever gives up. He will always get up do matter the fall. I call this perseverance, a trait that will do him and others well. I forgot how many times I fell, but I always get up. 

So here are the teasers, hope to print some and deliver them soon. All can be found on Walgreens photo site via the link below. 

































So if you click to link, it will take you to Walgreen's Photo site. You will need to log in to see all Tyler's B-day pics.   Will print some, work keeps getting in the way, that's my excuse and Goggle free blogs keep changing their software, new learning curve. 

See my rules and rates, I do this for the love of your family and friends. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment