Thursday, June 24, 2021

Mary's Bridal Shower, Toledo Ohio

So the love of my work life, Mary wanted some pictures of her bridal shower. I arrived and the group was in prayer. This is good, for God is great and loved by all. Can't tell you how many times he or she pulled my sorry butt out.

Mary is truly loved by her friends and family. Soon she will be wed and many will be happy. She knows the universal answer is YES, for she asks for my time, and sometimes I give it too her. You like Mary should never stop asking, for "Ask and you shall receive."  God is within all of us. If it NO, then like Mary politely ask again, but sometimes it is still no, so ask someone else. Remember, if you never ask then the answer is always no. 

I failed to print some pic of Mary's Birthday Party, but will do so with this batch. The link for that Party is shown below too.  All pics are located on the Walgreen Photo Site, just click the end of this page. 

Here are the pictures of the shower.
























So Covid did a number on my hoppy of collecting families and friends. We're only here for a short time. To keep those loved ones close, then call me. Family is all we have, they need love and worship.  No one can beat my price, unle$$ they pay you, which I won't do. See you all soon. 
Lv ya Pete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment