Monday, July 19, 2021

Team Angles are the new Toledo Little League Champs

The Angels played well yesterday and won their championship. I am sure those young folks played hard and fast. I know their family is extremely proud of their efforts. This game was great for it causes all folks to get together, something 2020 did not do. 

It was a long 2020 for me in taking family pictures. So when Kathy wanted me to take pictures, I jumped at it. I love family and friends, something that needs to be worshipped.

I don't like the exposure of these pics, that sun was new to me, I guess I need to take some sun picture training. However because of this then call me for  a redo on that next family event. I love to do this and I will wave my charges, just mention the Angle Championship Game deal. What a deal.  

Below are my teasers, all are uploaded on Walgreen's Photo site. To get there, click on the link at the bottom of this page. I will print some and get them to Kathy, son-in-law of Tony. 
































So I will place my order soon for Kathy to pic up. Always wait for the deal, like 10 cent a print if you buy a 100. I will see what comes this weekend. 

Click this link to see all pics taken at the Angels Championship Game at the Walgreen Photo Site. You will need to log in or register. 

Call me for a family shoot. It's free.  This is all you really got, so you must have something to remember, I can help. Covid took away a lot, it's time to make up for it.  Love them up, it goes way too fast. Lv ya too,  Peter




No comments:

Post a Comment