Wednesday, July 21, 2021

YMCA Open house, A Free swim and hot dogs

So wife instructed me to do my mile swim early for there would be an open house at 5 pm. The last photo shoot did not meet my skill set related to my fusion power light being overwhelmed. I still love fusion power, it is why  we are alive. Anyhow between be wanting to capture family and friends and get my sunshine camera exposure technique down I elected to take pictures.   

I checked with Dana, and got the ok to do pictures. I love to do this. If you don't see your picture below then click on the link to Walgreen's Photo site.  All my pics are loaded up to Walgreens. After Walgreens give me a better sales price, then I print some and bring them into the front desk.  This may take a week or two. If you don't like my pics being posted, then see the rules. 

Here are my teasers, click link below to send you Walgreens.




































So that time thing slides by, and those family and friend need to be cherished so call me. Look at my rates, check my rules for soon I too will be a memory.  Love them all up today, e.g., tell them everyday, a hug is always good too. 

Mom would say "Lv ya too", Peter



No comments:

Post a Comment