Friday, March 18, 2022

Third St Jerome's Fish Fry at Walbridge, Ohio

So there are only four fish fries left.  We could run out of perch and shrimp so better hurry. So don't wait, it is first come first served.  That time thing gets shorter and shorter every year. 

The girl scouts are now sharing a table with me. I am running out of front and center wall space and may have to start on the west wall for the fourth fish fry.

My laptop picture presentation rate is 0.5 seconds per print. It runs fast, but if you watch it for around 15 seconds, then you will see yourself or someone you love. A worker saw his mom and dad flash bye, later he asked me for the e file. I told him there are over 14000 random pics flashing bye taking approximately two hours. If you want any then let me know, it may be hard, but not impossible. 

Here are the teasers:



















To see all pics from the 3rd St Jerome's Fish Fry, then click this link to take you to Walgreen's Photo site. You may have to log in or register. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment