Friday, March 11, 2022

Second St Jerome's Fish Fry at Walbridge Ohio

Jan, aka Fish Fry Queen, requested I show my previous pic. I did this. So I searched and collected over 14,000 pics, starting back in 2012. Ten years ago, many of you were younger, we all seem to grow up and out. They' re being shown at 1/2 second intervals. You get to see yourself or a loved one quickly. Here are the pics from the second week. I worked on week one. 













The Deal: 
I ask permission to take your photo. I will print and post on a Parish wall at the next fish fry. You got till Good Friday to retrieve these. If not then I will bring them back next year.  In 2023 will post 2022 Good Friday and repost those not claimed in 2022. Normal operation is to pitch all 2022 pics in 2024. If you see anyone you loved or would of loved, then take them. A lot of my work ends up hanging in a dipsey dumpster


You can search Walgreen Photo site below by clicking on this link below to see all week 2.  At one time they would last five to six years before Walgreens reclaim the memory, now it is on 3 to 4 years. Don't expect them to be there forever. If you want the e copy just ask. Family and friends are all we really have.  

Here is the link for Walgreens for St Jerome's Fish Fry, Week 2 on October 11, 2022.  You will need to log in or register at Walgreen's Photo site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment