Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Christmas Dinner for Otterbein, Pemberville, Ohio

I was off that Tuesday, hence able to to take some pics of my favorite folks. They live at the Otterbein Executive Retreat in Pemberville Ohio.  Last year we missed these events related to Covid isolation, so I am attempting to make up for those lost memories. 

Here are my teasers, all are loaded up at Walgreens.  I printed 150 pics and will give these away soon. Check with the folks from activities.  I made double so give some away to that special loved one. Be careful, for someone who loves you may abscond with that print. Always better to be loved, even by a hidden admirer.   






















Click this link to take you to the Walgreens Photo site. You got to log on or register to see these pics. 

You can see for free and and order more print$ there.  If you want something better, then ask. Universal answer is yes. Have a Merry Christmas and give that special one a kiss for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment