Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Anngel Senior Picture, Class of 2022 at Strawberry Acres Park, Holland Ohio

Anngel's mom requested senior pictures. I love to take picture of young girls. Young ladies always smile for photographs, for these smiles gives me a small endorphin rush.  Smile at all and all will like you more. So I took around 180 pics, these are posted to Walgreen photo site.

Many are redundant for I apply the Vilfredo Pareto principle to my work, but it is not 20%  but 20% of 20% = 4%, called double Pareto. For these are good enough to print. This 20/80 rule is applied to all tasks. Out of 100 pics, only four will be good enough to print. I take a lot and expect little. 

You should study and determine how Pareto rule can help you with many task of predicting your future. Me getting off on lectures while soaking up your 80% (time). You just want to jump to the pictures. So here is that 20% called teasers (not 4%), all are posted on Walgreens. I am waiting for sale price and then I will send some your way. 













 

Click this link to see all of Anngel's Pics taken at Strawberry Acres via Walgreen Photo site. You got to login or registe






No comments:

Post a Comment