Sunday, October 31, 2021

Tyler's Soccer Match on Halloween in Toledo, Ohio

I told Joanna the universal answer is yes, but you got to ask, if one fails to ask then it is no. If the answer is no, the ask again nicely with a please, if still no then just ask someone else. This works with photographs, new jobs, loans, pay increases, friendships, school, and future loved ones. Remember this: Matthew 7:7-11 - Askand it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. I like to ask that specific person who can deliver. Over the decays the answer was yes, but I had to ask a lot. Hey remember it is NO if you don't ask, knock, or push that door open. Doug is here asking for his nightly treat, he will ask until I give it to him which is in two hours. We should all be like Doug, asking over and over again never ever giving up and he's a dog. I do love Doug. 

Here are my teasers, all are on Walgreen Photo site. Not many so let's do it again. Call me for Thanksgiving Family feast pics, me in and out like that hamburger place in CA. 











Click here to see all via link at Wallgreen's Photo Site




  





No comments:

Post a Comment