Saturday, June 11, 2022

Jacey Wemer Graduation Party

So Jacey graduated this year. She already completed a year of college credit at UT. It must be nice to get that two for one, e.g., credit for HSD and credit for BS. Wait, wife said she completed two years of college, so me impressed, Bill must relieved to $ave so much. We wish Jacey luck at UT, so study hard. Congratulation to Jen and Bill for a great job of raising smart and beautiful children. Can any two parents just be so proud? Just love them all up everyday. Me being envious. 

Here are the teasers. I will print some via Walgreens' photo site, refer to the Walgreen's link at the page end. 



 





























Click this link to see all pics taken at Jacey' Graduation Party.

You may need to log in or register. Here are some long ago pages.  

The Wemers of Northwood, August 1, 2010

Wemer's Family on 4th July, Northwood, Ohio, July 4, 2015

Halloween on Eastponte Drive in 2014, October 30, 2014. 

Winter on Eastpointe Drive, Northwood, Ohio,  February 9, 2014

Here are some more pics.








There's more, but me getting old and tired, entropy, e.g., the energy of random mixing always gets in my way. My old storage device for you folks was Snapfish and Walgreens, but they deleted these pics at their server after 4 to 5 years. If you want and ask, may still have them. 

I found that I can send whole event folders via "drive.google.com". That CDs or DVDs drives are gone. I still remember color slides, still have some, but no projector.  If anyone wants a complete digital set, then DM me your requests. I can link the folders via google, such that you can download them to your hard drive or the cloud. Be warned, I am still attempting to figure how to use drive.google.com while pic files demand memory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment