Sunday, October 30, 2022

Linda and Zane's Crash and Burn

So Steph, my peer at Otterbein Nursing Home, had her youngest son married this weekend. I love crash and burns to capture family and friends, where most are still sober and well dressed. 

I have uploaded these to Walgreen's Photo site and I have them on Google Drive.  Some came out bright, but it is what it is. If you are a future bride, then call me. No body can beat my rates. 

Here are some teasers:























All pics taken are at Walgreens's Photo site, click on this link. If you want to have copy of all pics via google drive then send me your e-mail. Recommend using PC with hard drive, download off drive.google.com, If any want the RAW files, need pic full name. 

Brides to be or families in search of cheap photographer, then see rules to your left.

Hey Linda have a great life, wishing Zane and you many happy salad days. Love each day, for it goes really fast. Hug you Mom and Dad too after saying thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment