Monday, January 30, 2023

Fish Fry Pictures from St Jerome's Parish on 2/24/22 Walbridge, Ohio. Where you eat good feeling full & getting picture smiling forever.

Easter is coming. This means fish fries are coming. I take pictures at St Jerome's Parish Fish Fry in Walbridge, Ohio. From every event that I attend some are printed. I normally print around 100 pics. I post these the following week. Exception is week 6 or week 7 for the last fish fry is posted next year. Printed pics for 4/8/22 will be posted at the 2/24/23 Fish Fry. After I post then there yours for the taking. I recommend you take them quickly for old lovers may covet that picture. Many love you still, so it's first come first serve.

Below are some families from 4/8/22. If you got some time this spring then come and get a free  family or friend pic, it's on me being semi immortal. You can get some shrimp and perch too, but you got to pay for that. 

If you know any of these folks, then tell them that there picture will posted soon.  DM if you want them sooner. As I write there at Walgreens being printed. 















 To see week 6 of 2022, then click on this link. On week 6 toward the bottom are links for all my St Jerome's Photos. Be careful for many folks not only grew up, but out and lost some hair too.  The seem to all be smiling, which is a good thing. 

Snapfish was my old photo picture servers, they discontinued my work, but I got them on my home drive. Walgreens only keeps them of 5 years, then goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment