Friday, February 24, 2023

First Fish Fry at St Jerome's Parish in Walbridge, Ohio

So one fish fry down and maybe 5 more to go. I had a great time taking picture of many folks with big smiles around. I love to capture this happiness. Lent is a time of reflection. We are mortal beings, so those we love must be told so. Don't ever be afraid to hold them and tell them so. That time thing goes way to fast.

I gave up using fowl language for lent. Something I am not too proud of. Wife is on the watch and for every word that slips out then I must do ten push ups for penance. I still got four more to do. 

Here are my teasers, all are at Walgreen's photo site. Click on bottom link for this page. 


















So click this link to see all pics taken on Feb. 24, 2023 at the St Jerome's Fish Fry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment