Friday, March 10, 2023

Third Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, Walbridge, Ohio

 So I made up for lack of pics from last week. I took over 220 and printed around 120 this week. Found great family with many smiles. Still want to capture the help, they're elusive for they are working. Will attempt more of these folks this week end.

Here my lesson: My primary rule in life is persistence. That is never ever given in or give up. That for every time you fail is but a lesson in how to succeed. You fall down, you get up. We all have trails in life, if they don't kill you then they are lessons. That lesson may cause pain, grieving, loss, hunger, and loneliness. But it is a lesson you must learn and remember. My mentor, Mr. Hill always said "From every adversity comes with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit." When that adversity comes, it is nothing but a slap from God saying, "Not that way a-hole, this way". If is all for the better for we learn and grow from our mistakes.  

Here are my teasers from week 3. 















Click this link to see all Week 3 Pics via Walgreens Photo site. 



No comments:

Post a Comment