Saturday, June 24, 2023

Graduation of Keston, Leyton and Keegan, Class 2023 in Oak Harbor, Ohio

I met Keston at  his work. He works at Owen's Ark veterinarian in Genoa. He assist with the health care of my dog, Doug. Doug is doing great. He has great meals, warm place to sleep, exercise and great health care. Doing my short visit, I got to know Keston and offered my photographic services. Me looking for events.

Seems those young folk of Oak Harbor are distant for success.  They are to be makers of history, doers, namesakes, risk takers, and leaders. They are different than us. They have more of what is needed. They persevere in never giving up or in, they have deep integrity which is the foundation for that tallest skyscraper of life, and their attitude is happy knowing that the glass is always filled for we don't live in a vacuum. If they persevere, be truth to self and others, and smile and laugh every morning, (even if you have to fake it) then success and happiness will flow their way.  

Here are my teasers. If you want the originals pics then DM your e-mail and I will up load to google drive to share. Recommend you down load the ones you want for these may be removed within a year.  Three or four years on Walgreens. Today you can see and/or order any pic taken via Walgreen's Photo site, just click on link at end of teasers. Look for deals for cheap prints. 

Here are the teasers. 

































Click this link to see all pic at their Graduation on June 24th in Oak Harbor Ohio. 

If you want me to take your photograph, then see my rules in left column. If you're still in high school then Mom or Dad got to be there. Family and friends are all we really have. I can help save them. 

That time thing moves fast, so don't delay, write those goals down with detailed action plans. Don't ever become a wandering generality, it's the pits, been there. Number one rule is to fine an income, your first class in school is to take marketing 101.  Well that's it, I will see most of you on the other side. Say hello to Gramps for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment