Saturday, July 8, 2023

Dante May's Graduation Party in Toledo, Ohio

Sherry found me at a June graduation party, I told her I am always looking for events. To capture family and friends is a life's purpose. I talked with Dante some. I instructed him that goals are just dreams written down with a detailed action plan. The written goals become reality so be careful on what you write and don't tell anyone. That the universal answer is yes, but you got to ask. Sometimes repeating that question with a please or just asking someone else will get that yes. God can be found in all of us, just ask. Dante is at a pinnacle for his life choices. He is smiles well, stands up straight, is bright, educated, and predestined for success. The best thing Dante has is the love to and from his family and friends for that is his strongest of all attributes. Here are the teaser of those family and friends. All are up loaded at Walgreen's photo site. 





























To see and if desired to order prints, then click on this link to take you to Walgreen's Photo site. You may need to register or log in. If you want me for another event, then DM me, see information on left side. 

Dante, my offer still stands if you need a mentor. Promise not to re-live my life through you, just an old  motivational student. Peter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment