Saturday, July 8, 2023

Kim's Family at Walbridge Park in Toledo Ohio

Kim knows what that universal answer is. That answer is yes, for Kim asks and I always say yes. You need to ask, and if the answer is no then ask again with a please, if still no then go ask someone else. This works not only for pictures, but for a new job, a raise, finding lover or just a new friend, a free meal, time off, or just being left alone. You need to ask, else that answer is always no. 

But I always smile when I listen to her voice message.."Hey Peter this is Kim, give me a call I want to ask you are you available August 8..." I can tell by her happy tone that she really wants me and I do love be wanted. 

Here are the teasers, will work on some prints, but me behind. 

















Click this link to see all pics at the Walgreen Photo site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment