Friday, September 8, 2023

Otterbein at Portage Valley with Hotdogs and Friends

I was hoping for a big balloon picture. I love balloons they float and are colorful. They have no direction and sometimes they get lost. They are just like me because they are at the call of the wind. They act like my past life as a wandering generality versus present life as a meaningful specific. 

The balloon event was called off. But we had hotdogs, and they were great. I love hotdogs, but I got to have ketchup, never mustard. Seems tomato, vinegar and sugar rules, it's just the sugar. Also they had ice cream. Below are some teasers of yesterday's event, all are up loaded on Walgreens photo site. See my rules, for if you don't like that picture I can redo it or just delete it. 





























To see all pics taken at the hotdog event, than click this link to take you to Walgreens Photo site. I did print around 125 pics, there somewhere in transient to you.  

I took many OPV pictures, search indexes above. I take these pictures for your children's children. They want to know more about you. Please give those prints away. 

Have a great one.

Lv ay Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment