Thursday, November 23, 2023

YMCA Turkey Trot in Oregon, Ohio

In late Fall, Ohio sunny days are sometimes hard to find, but folks at the YMCA don't care. YMCA folks know every day is a sunny day for a smile is just as good as those rays of warmth. I enjoy taking these pictures just for the smiles. It's hard work, but someone's got to do it. Been busy week and there is much to do. 

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving feast. Hemmingway said that happiness is a moveable feast,  eat till you fill, move some and wait for the next meal. I say everyday is a feast, don't wait, go find those you love or even want to love. Those feast are here and now and very close, just hug them and tell them so.  Me too in search of that daily feast, all I ask that you smile.  

I had Walgreens Photo site print 172 pics, check the YMCA main desk. I placed them there on Wednesday. I attempted and failed to remember some folks who live elsewhere, aka Perrysburg and Temperance, if you see anyone you know, then let them know. Even better take them that printed picture. If you know Conner, let him know I work December 9th. If you want to bypass Conner, contact me. I placed them on a lobby table, if you get them from the desk, leave on a table, I want folks to take these.  

All pics can be seen at the Walgreens Photo site, check link at bottom of page. 

Mary wants me for the MS event(s). Me need more information. 

Here are my teasers,































This link will take you to Walgreen's photo site. Here you can see all pics taken at the 2023 Eastern YMCA Turkey Trot. You can print some there, but first check the YMCA front desk. If you want that file or something more then ask. Universal answer is Yes, but if you don't ask, then it is no. This works with want to be lovers, jobs, money and request for cars. If no then ask again with a please, if still no then ask someone else. 

Me always in search of family and friends who smile. If you need me for an event then call. No one can beat my price, pricing and rules on left side. 

See you soon. Lv ya too Peter 


No comments:

Post a Comment