Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wedding on St. Valentine Day, a Judge Aram Matthew Ohanian Tradition

I was browsing in FB and saw that Judge Ohanian would preformed weddings on Valentine day at the Perrysburg Municipal Court.  I was taken a back some for I love brides. I love to capture folks, but brides have special appeal while the Grooms are stand in ordainments. The brides are in love and this is their day. So I obtained permission and was a go to take pictures of all three weddings.

This is the second year that Judge Aram has offered this. So I expect to be here next year. What was great about this was that there was no fan fare, no family, no alcohol, no drama, little money spent, and most of all it took no time. I know all the newlyweds are truly happy, for the Judge made their day.  Good luck newly weds, remember these are the salad days, so enjoy every day. 

Here are my teasers. Will have these on drive.google.com (web storage) and uploaded to Walgreens (look for deals) by clicking on link below. 

Here are the Teasers:

































Click this link to see all Valentine Wedding Pics at Walgreen's Photo page.  Edit that picture you want, crop it and play with their photo tools. You can make it look better. If you order you will need to log in. Always look for deal$, best to pay 1/2 price. I will attempt upload all pics to drive.google.com. When able copy those pics you want to keep, but I recommend hard printed copies. 

I take a lot of pics. I will be at the St. Jerome's Fish Fry in Walbridge Ohio, starting on Feb 16, running 7 weeks. If you want a redo, just show up then. You don't need to buy anything. I print these for a thank you and a smile. 





No comments:

Post a Comment