Friday, February 16, 2024

Fish Fry at St Jerome's Week 1 in Walbridge, Ohio

Best thing about the Fish Fry is salad bar and disserts. Most deserts are home made, so they all are special. Last night I had bun cake, white angle like cake with chocolate bits, covered in a vanilla dressing. It was great. I don't think I will ever taste this cake again. Happiness is a wandering feast. 

Others ate well. I posted my pictures and explained the rule. I will place this weeks pictures on the south wall for next week, If these are not picked up, then look for then north wall in 2025. I have left over pics form 2019 to 2022, there floating somewhere in the cafeteria. I really want to give these away, but no one wants them. Take a look see if you see a black plastic takeout box. Feel free to keep them all. 

Here are my teasers:













Here is the link to Walgreen photo site, you can see all taken at the first fish fry of 2024

Off to Columbus, this page is still a work in progress. Have a great weekend, lv ya peter




No comments:

Post a Comment