Friday, March 1, 2024

Fish Fry at St Jerome's Week 3 in Walbridge, Ohio

I missed week 2 for I had to say goodbye to a friend. But I heard it was booming. Week 3 was booming too. I thought the salad line would never end, but finally it did and a free salad came my way. The desert table had an extreme choice this week. Sometimes there is a limited choice, but someone told someone for this week, hence deserts selection was plentiful.  

We had a new set of girl scout (GS) selling their cookies and many folks bought them. I must watch my sugar intake while I eat cake with excessive chocolate chips that was saved from the desert table.  The cake was great but me sad for it is gone. Many folks like me are lacking a strong pancreases, but our taste buds and stomach rule. Do we really care about toes and such?

Here are my teasers, all are loaded to Walgreens Photo page, click on link at bottom.














 

So if your new here, then here's the story. I take many pics at each fish fry, then I pick and print some. They're posted on South Wall at the next Fish Fry, aka entry way to cafeteria, Those on north wall are from last year. If you fail to retrieve 2024 pics by the sixth fish fry then call me or look next year on the north wall. Those on the north wall in 2024 are hurting and need a good home, please take a look see to keep or forward to anyone you know. 

These pics are free to you. Take any pic of anyone you know. I have a box of pics in the basement and if you want them let me know. 

Click this link to see all Fish Fry Pics taken March 1, 2024 the third Friday in Lent. Only three more fish fries left, better eat well. 

Click this link to see menu of previous Fish Fries from 2012 to 2024.

If you are in search of an pic from long time ago, then DM me for I saved most on hard drives. Walgreens removes uploaded files after 4 to 5 years. Snap fish uploads are long gone. This is why printed pics are the best. Have a great Easter, lv ya Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment