Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday at St Jerome's Fish Fry

I came to find friends and family, and wow, did I fine them. The cafeteria was hopping with families all eating well. The volunteers were deep frying fish and shrimp and students delivering. I captured it all and much more. Seems God was on my side tonight, come to think of it, God is always on my side. I am truly blessed, but you are too. Please print some via snap fish today, forward URL to family and friends, keep my card for that Sunday visit. If your special family is arriving this Sunday, call me. Time together is best remembered with a picture, show them these, make them happy, me too. Here are the teasers:











All pics are found at snap fish, just click: Link to Snapfish for St Jerome's Fish Fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment