Friday, August 5, 2011

Smoke on the Water, Toledo, Ohio

This afternoon I attended Smoke on the Water, a charity event for the Red Cross working as a volunteer. There was great food and fun. I volunteered for three days, it was just like work, well it was work. Let me know if you want my services for the any charity or school event. I will be at the Monclova homecoming for this month.  Here are the teasers.
































If you didn't see your pic, then go to snap fish. Sorry but just to many of you. Hope you enjoy. Please forward URL to family and friends, especially those in the military.  I don't really sell my work, but will do so for specific event, however to purchase any picture you must do this via snap fish. See left hand column for info, currently its only 19 cents/print at Walgreens, a print should, we hope, last at least two generations. Love them up guys, it goes fast.  Click on this link to see all the pics which I took at Smoke on the Water.  Have a great day, Love ya, Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment