Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fun Times at the Wilczynski 2012 Summer Party, Walbridge, Ohio

It's been some time since Dan and Lisa had a summer party. Many friends of the past were there, the food and beverages were great. They had a great band too, and if memory serves me right, I got their card. I drank way to much, its my Ukrainian desire to drink vodka and my Sicilian body not to tolerate it. I do remember wife driving home way to fast. We all had a great time. I'm jealous, maybe I should have party too.
Teaser here:












 











Click this link to see all pics taken via the Walgreens site, not all up-loaded. You got to log on to the Walgreens' site using an e-mail. Many of you are found in other pages on this blog, review index above. If you want a family pic, just call. I do this for love of family, it never ever gets any better than family and as my old girl friend, Posterity, said "One never ever get better looking than today".

I love crash and burns the most, see you at that wedding, it goes way too fast.

Love ya Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment