Friday, February 20, 2015

First 2015 Fish Fry at St. Jerome Parish

This is my forth Fish Fry. Still have issues with my flash, it over exsposed or causing white outs. Only saving grace is that those prints are free. If your new here, then the deal is I take your pic at the Fish Fry, print it at Walgreens, then post it on the wall in the new St Jerome's library. Here are my teasers, most are uploaded at Walgreens. I have exceeded my Walgreen memory limits, so older pics will be deleted to make room for new ones. It's best to keep that printed pic.
Here are the teasers:

























































I have exceed my Walgreen's memory, my memory is exceeded too, so we're even. Most of my pics taken have a 12M pic file sizes, but to load these on Walgreens and increase number of pics uploaded for my finite memory I resized them to 2M pics. I ordered around 90 pics for next Fish Fry and will see how they come out. If you want the original file pic, then e-mail me. I need the last four digit number from the Walgreen site.  Please note I deleted some other events to make room for you, if you want to keep any photos, then print a hard copy, the will last much longer than this Walgreens' photo site, a facebook entry or that dropped cell phone or computer.

Click this link to see all pics taken at the First 2015 Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment