Saturday, February 21, 2015

2015 Cheer for the Cure, Genoa, Ohio

Let us thank Maria Maluchnik, her friends and family, for this event.  Most all let's thank your Mom and Dad for making you what you are, a motivated individual with a can do jumping attitude. You need to print some for mom, dad, and grandma. My hard drive crashed this year while Walgreens limited my memory space. So it's best to print some today, for tomorrow me and Walgreens will be gone. Note; e-images will be gone after you drop that device, it breaks or is stolen. Backups, did you?

If you want the original pic, then ask, universal answer is yes, but you got to ask with a please. Remember to look at my index of previous post, you or or loved one may have been captured in the past.  If you missed me on this event, then bring your friends and family to the St Jerome's Friday Fish Fry till April 3rd, e.g., Good Friday for a free printed pic, only six Fridays left, (I pay) and a great meal (you pay). If you want a team pic, get the ok from those above you, see rules page, and call me.

Hope to see you all soon, Don't be shy to ask me for that special pic, see rules. It's hard to be immortal, but one can try. Love ya, SgtPete

Here are my teasers:


















































































Well another Cheer for the Cure is done. I await 2016. Time is not on my side. Youth can't wait for that clock to go, old guys can't believe it goes so fast. So print some today. But better yet love them up everyday and every way. Ya, it may be hard to say I love you, but you must, for they might not know, or worse may have forgotten. 

Please note that these updated pics are reduced from 12M to 2M pixels size. If your printing a large print or need the original file for that yearbook or wall print, then just send me an e-mail. Also these pics may not be here in a year  related to Walgreens' memory rules. See my rules. 

Click this link to see reduced pics of the 2015 Cheer for the Cure at Genoa, Ohio. 


Below are links of those Cheers who led the way. 

2014 Cheer for the Cure, Genoa, Ohio, February 15, 2014

2013 Cheer for a Cure at Genoa High School, Feb. 16, 2013

Cheer for a Cure, Genoa, Ohio, Feb. 18, 2012


Cheer for a Cure at Genoa High School, February 19, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment