Saturday, November 19, 2016

A Ray Zychowicz Lifetime Event



Ray Z is still an Instrument and Control Technician. His work duties are to calibrate, channel check, search for those grounds/bad relays, and to find the ever re-occurring but always-different unmade contact. Some are figuratively and literally just killers to find, yet every I&C tech wants to know. There is also that Local 245 Union Stewart, least I believe. He reached another plateau recently so his family and friends came to celebrate. I have known Ray for over thirty years now. He is silent, but never forgets. Therefore, here are some teasers of Ray’s celebration. I do not think Ray will sit still for long; someone or something will call him. See you and Mom at the St Jerome's Fish Fry, but bring the wife.   










































I have more pics of Ray, but entropy and bad hard drives have taken it's toll. If and when I find some, will post them here. If you want to see or print some pics I've taken on Nov 19th at Local 245, then click on this link to take you to Walgreens' Photo site. If you want that family print, then call me, life's too short not to have memories. For love of family and friends is all one really has. Just for you, I'ill wave my fee. 

For you DB folks, there more pics, but you need to look for those in the index. 

No comments:

Post a Comment