Friday, March 31, 2017

Fifth Fish Fry of 2017 at St Jerome's Parish, Walbridge, Oh

The fifth Fish Fry was not photograph very well. Seem the primary photographer, that's me, was called into work. I love work for I am a nurse. My practice of nursing gives me purpose but mostly love. My residents love me well for I know they appreciate me. For me it's a hug and thank you, a look that dwells well, a happy feeling felt down deep. It is pure emotion, it takes physical work to achieve, it has no monitory value but I never felt it as an Engineer. 

Here are my teasers, only two weeks left in lent, so better come sooner than later for you too may be called in, but it won't be for work. They love you, they need to remember you. I do this for them, all I ask is a smile.  



































To see the 5th Fish Fry Pics at St. Jerome in Walbridge, Ohio, then click this link to Walgreens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment