Friday, March 31, 2017

Otterbein at Portage Valley and Their Brown Mackie Students

I've been taking fish fry pics, so on Fridays, I bring my camera to work. I will only take pictures of residents when their at a public event or with permission of families. Pics here are from Clog night, some Fridays and our Brown Mackie students and their instructor. All my residents have a privacy right so I obey my rules for photography. But the staff, if they agree, are great subjects. So here are some of my residents, staff and of course our Brown Mackie students. I found some Otterbein folks at the St. Jerome's Fish Fry in Walbridge, so there here too. If you are looking for them here, then they may be the fish fry pages. 






























































Some of these pics are co-mingled with the Fish Fry Pics, so you got to look, mostly toward the end of the Fish Fry Walgreen pages.  Just click on the links below.

Click this link to see all the Brown Mackie Pics at the Walgreen Photo Site. You will need to log in or registar to see.

To see the 5th Fish Fry Pics at St. Jerome in Walbridge, Ohio, then click this link to Walgreens. 




No comments:

Post a Comment